HostGator Sponsors Five AWESOME Contest Prizes
As many of you know, The Net Fool is proudly hosted on HostGator servers. I originally transferred to a plan at HostGator after having problems with my freebie hosting for a long while. I’ve really never regretted this decision, as you pay few little for high-performance, great customer support and an awesome deal that keep your wallet full! HostGator is one of the world’s top 10 largest web hosting companies with more than 1,300,000 hosted domains. They have over 200 employees to provide around-the-clock superior support, and are “the perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even Fortune 500 hosting.”
How good is HostGator? They’ve agreed to sponsor 5 HUGE Business Plans (worth $180 each) to 5 participants in The Net Fool’s Build-A-Blog Workshop!!!HostGator Business Plan Features:
| || |
Option One: Take The Course!
The first way to win the Net Fool’s Build-A-Blog Workshop contest is to take the workshop along with us! This is a very good idea for any aspiring entrepreneur, and it will give you awesome exposure right off the bat. If you decide to follow along with the course, not only will you be entered to win a great free hosting plan from HostGator… but you will get free mentions on The Net Fool on a daily basis.
- If 1-6 people enter the workshop: We’ll give away 2 Business Hosting Plans!
- If 7+ people enter the workshop: We’ll give away 3 Business Hosting Plans!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an instantly successful blog from a professional. Better yet, if you purchase your first hosting plan through my referral link (you can simply tack on a year of hosting later), I will buy you your own domain name and install everything you need to get started! I challenge you to find a better deal.
Option Two: Promote Our Contest
Do you already know the ropes or aren’t interested in starting a fresh new venture? No Problem! We have another opportunity to those of you that this applies to, and will give away from 2-3 FREE HostGator business hosting plans to two random entries (depending on above participation) to people that help out.
Prizes will be donated through racking up entries; entries can be gained in a few ways:
- 5 Entries - Blog about the contest, at least 400 words, and link back to this post
- 3 Entries - Advertise our contest with this promotional image
- 2 Entries - Link Back to the contest (blog’s pagerank must be >2)
- 1 Entry - StumbleUpon this post & comment on the stumble
- 1 Entry - Follow Me On Twitter & tweet about this contest
- Required - Comment on this page to let me know what you’ve done!